- Classification: Inorganic Acids
- Cas NO.: 64-19-7
- Molecular Formula: C2H4O2
- Melting Point: 16-16.5℃
- Boiling Point: 117-118℃
- Stability: Stable at room temperature in closed containers under normal storage and handling conditions.
- Water Solubility: miscible
- Refractive index:1.3715
- Flash Point: 40℃
- Purity: 99.8%
- Appearance: clear liquid
- usage: t is mainly used in such products as Vinyl acetate, acetic anhydride
- Brand Name: mc20120928
- EINECS: 200-580-7
- Aliase: glacial acetic acid
- Purity: 99.8%
- Appearance:colourless transparent liquid
- Brand: mc20120928
- C2H4O2 : 2915211100
- Usage: Acetic acid is used as table vinegar, as preservative and as an intermediate in the chemical industry, e.g. acetate fibers, acetates, acetonitrile, pharmaceuticals, fragrances, softening agents, dyes (indigo) etc. Product Data Sheet.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail: 25kg/225kg drum, or according buyers' requests.
- Delivery Detail: 20days after receiving the L/C or payment
Product name: acetic acid glacial
colourless transparent liquid; Pungent odor,miscible with water,alcohol,ether
and carbon tetrachloride; insoluble in carbon disulfide.
Use As one of most important organic raw materials, it is mainly used in such products
as Vinyl acetate, acetic anhydride, diketene, acetate ester, acetate, acetate fiber and
chloroactic acid etc. It is an important raw material for synthesized fiber, gooey, medicines,
pesticides and dyes, and also a good organic solvent. It is widely applied in such industries
as of plastics, rubbers and printing etc. Manufacture of acetic anhydride, vinyl acetate;
Widely usedinsolvents, dyes, celluloseacetate, pharmaceuticals, in-socticides, textile printing, photographic film and coagulating rubber latec.