- Classification:Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Cas NO.:1277-49-2
- Molecular Formula:C12H14FeO
- Melting Point:75-80℃
- Boiling Point:184.6°Cat760mmHg
- Refractive index:1.521
- Flash Point:>100°C
- Appearance:off-white powder
- usage:Pharmaceuticals and Biochemicals
- Brand Name:finechem
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg net in plastic woven bag lined with PE bag
- Delivery Detail:Delivery date no more than two months The substance is not subject to IATA DGR. The product presents no other dangerous properties
Also known as alpha-Methylferrocenemethanol
Appearence:Yellow or Orange Powder.
Melting point:75-80 oC.
A clear solution in MTBE.