- Classification:Agrochemical Intermediates
- Cas NO.:119-61-9
- Molecular Formula:C13H10O
- Melting Point:47-49℃
- Boiling Point:305℃
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, strong reducing agents. Combustible.
- Water Solubility:insoluble (
- Refractive index:1.5893
- Flash Point:143℃
- Purity:content greater than or equal to 99%
- Appearance:White flaky crystal
- usage:photo initiator, pharmaceutical intermediate,perfume for the flavor and fragrance markets
- Brand Name:Jovian
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg per paper bag
- Delivery Detail:Transportation by truck, by river, by sea
Main functions : benzophenone is ultraviolet absorbers （ absorb ultraviolet wavelength 290-360nm ） and initiator , intermediates of organic pigments , medicine , spices , pesticides .
In pharmaceutical industry , it used for producting Bicyclic Ethyl Piperidine , Benzatropine Hydrobromide Diphenhydramine , and styrene Polymerization inhibitor and spices fixative agent , can give spice sweet flavor , used in many perfume and soap flavor.
In the cosmetics industry , it can be used for suntan lotion/cream.