- Classification:Water Treatment Chemicals
- Cas NO.:7783-20-2
- Molecular Formula:(NH4)2?SO4;H8N2O4S
- Melting Point:280℃
- Boiling Point:330 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable. Contact with strong oxidizers may cause fire or explosion. Incompatible with strong bases.
- Water Solubility:77 g/100 mL (25℃)
- Refractive index:n20/D 1.396
- Flash Point:330 °C at 760 mmHg
- Appearance:White crystalline powder
- Brand Name:WHHZ
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:in bottle or bucket
- Delivery Detail:delivery in 2-3 days after receiving 30% deposit
Product name: Ammonium sulfate
Molecular formula :(NH 4 ) 2 SO 4
Features: industrial product is white or light color crystal, relative density D-20,1.769, decomposed at 235℃ easily soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol or acetone,has hygroscopicity; can react with alkalis and release ammonia gas.
Use: Can be directly used as fertilizer; also used to produce composite fertilizer, potassium sulfate,ammonium chloride etc.; also used in food, textiles, leather, pharmacy etc.
Packing: In woven bag with plastic liner, net weight 25kg or 40kg.
Storage and transport: In airy and dry place, avoid moisture, water, rain or fire; transported with common vehicles.