- Classification:Food Additives
- Cas NO.:585-88-6
- Molecular Formula:C12H24O11
- Melting Point:149-152℃
- Boiling Point:788.5 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Refractive index:105 ° (C=10, H2O)
- Flash Point:430.7 °C
- Appearance:Clear, colorless, syrupy liquid
- usage:Humectant; Texturizing agent; Stabilizer; Sweetener.
- Brand Name:Golden Grain
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:275kg/drum with new plastic drum
- Delivery Detail:7 - 15 days after order confirmation
Product Name: Maltitol Syrup
CAS No.: 585-88-6
H.S. Code: 38249099
Molecular Formula: C12H24O11
Molecular Weight: 344.31
Description: Maltitol is a disaccharide made by hydrogenation of maltose obtained from starch. Maltitol syrup, a hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, is likewise made by the hydrogenation of a mixture of carbohydrates hydrolyzed from starch, it is 50-80% maltitol by weight, with the remainder being predominantly sorbitol and a small number of other sugar-related substances.
Specification: Food Grade FCC V