- Classification:Food Additives
- Cas NO.:50-70-4
- Molecular Formula:C6H14O6
- Melting Point:93 to 98 C
- Boiling Point:295 C
- Stability:Stable. Avoid strong oxidizing agents. Protect from moisture.
- Water Solubility:soluble in water
- Flash Point:292.5 °C
- Appearance:White, crystalline Powder
- usage:Humectant; texturizing agent; nutritive sweetener.
- Brand Name:Golden Grain
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/bag with kraft bag and PE inner
- Delivery Detail:7 - 15 days after order confirmation
Product Name: Sorbitol Powder
Synonyms: D-Glucitol, D-Sorbitol, Sorbit, Sorbol,
CAS No.: 50-70-4
INS No.: 420
H.S. Code.: 29054400
Molecular Formula: C6H14O6
Molecular Weight: 182.2
Description: Sorbitol, a polyol (sugar alcohol), is a bulk sweetener found in numerous food products. Sorbitol is about 60 percent as sweet as sucrose with one-third fewer calories. It has a smooth mouthfeel with a sweet, cool and pleasant taste.
Specification: Food Grade FCC V; Pharmaceutical Grade BP2010, USP35, EP6.0.