- Classification:Food Additives
- Cas NO.:5996-10-1
- Molecular Formula:C6H12O6?H2O
- Melting Point:83C (181F)
- Boiling Point:410.8 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point:202.2 °C
- Appearance:White, crystalline powder
- usage:Nutritive sweetener; humectant; texturizing agent; pharmaceutical raw materials.
- Brand Name:Golden Grain
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/bag with kraft bag and PE inner
- Delivery Detail:7 - 15 days after order confirmation
Product Name: Dextrose Monohydrate
CAS No.: 5996-10-1
H.S. Code: 17023000
Molecular Formula: C6H12O6.H2O
Molecular Weight: 198.2
Description: Dextrose Monohydrate is D-glucose crystallized with a water molecule. Dextrose is glucose of vegetable origin, obtained through enzymatic hydrolysis of cornstarch (Not genetically manipulated, absence of GMO). Its sweetener power (in 10%m/m solution) is equivalent to the 75% of the sucrose.
Specification: Food Grade FCC V; Injection Grade Pyrogen Free BP2010, USP35, EP6.0.