- Classification:Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Cas NO.:140681-55-6
- Molecular Formula:C7H14ClFN2.2(BF4)
- Melting Point:260℃
- Water Solubility:soluble
- Purity:98% min
- Appearance:White crystals
- usage:usually used as the fluorine reagent
- Brand Name:Tianzhi
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/fiber drum
- Delivery Detail:
Selectfluor is a stable and mild fluorinated reagent, for the substitution of fluorides such as fluorine and perchloryl fluoride. It can lead fluorine atoms into carbonyl ortho-position of organic molecules. So it is an important method of leading fluorine atoms into drug. Selectfluor can generate single fluorination reaction on electron-rich double bond, silyl enol ethers, and enol lithium salt, which is mainly used for leading fluorine atoms into steroidal drug molecules in domestic and foreign market.
(1) Selectfluor can generate electrophilic fluorination reaction on aldehydes, ketones, esters and other substrates.
(2) As a fluorinated reagent, Selectfluor can generate additive reaction on double bond.
(3) As a fluorinated reagent, Selectfluor can be used for the fluorination of aromatic compounds.
(4) As a fluorinated reagent, Selectfluor can be used for the fluorination of steroidal drugs.