- Classification:Nutrition Enhancers
- Cas NO.:9010-10-0
- Molecular Formula: C12H12N2O3
- Melting Point:174 deg C
- usage:Emulsification and texturizing, specific applications include adhesives, asphalts, resins.
- Brand Name:Golden Grain
- Protein(dry basis,Nx6.25):90% Min.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:20kg/bag with kraft bag and PE inner
- Delivery Detail:7 days after order confirmation
Product Name: Soy Protein Isolate 90%
CAS No.: 9010-10-0
H.S. Code: 35040090
Synonyms: Soy Protein Isolated; Soy Protein Isolate 90%
Description: Soy protein isolate occurs as a powder, with color ranging from off white to white. It is derived from soybean (Glycine max) by specific processing steps employed to reduce or remove non-protein constituents (water, oil, and carbohydrates) to achieve a certain protein content on the dry basis.
Specification: National Standard
NSI 80% Min.
Protein(dry basis,Nx6.25) 90% Min.
Particle size(through 100 mesh) 90% Min.
Fat 1.0% Max.
Loss on Drying 7.0 Max.
PH 6.5 to 7.5
Ashes 8.0 Max.
Crude Fiber (Dry Basis) 0.5 Max.
As 0.5ppm Max.
Pb 1.0ppm Max.
Total Plate Count 30000cfu/g Max.
Coliform 30MPN/100g Max.
Moulds/Yeasts 100cfu/g Max.
Bacillus Careus 100cfu/g Max.