- Classification:Agrochemical Intermediates
- Cas NO.:98-88-4
- Molecular Formula:C7H5ClO
- Melting Point:-1℃
- Boiling Point:198℃
- Stability:Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, water, alcohols, strong bases. Reacts violently with DMSO and vigorously with alkalies.
- Water Solubility:reacts
- Refractive index:1.552-1.554
- Flash Point:68℃
- Appearance:Liquids of colorless,transparent
- usage:Used for organic synthesis fuel and pharmaceutical raw materials,produce initiator
- Technical Specification:Total content ≥ 99%；Content of trichloroethyl toluene ≤ 0.1%
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:250kg/drum
- Delivery Detail:
English Name:Benzoyl Chloride
CAS NO. :98-88-4
Appearance:Liquids of colorless,transparent and flammable.If it were exposed to the air that would smoke.
Total Content more than 99% ;Content of Trichloroethyl Toluene less than 0.1%
Packing in 200L plastic tank,250kg/tank
repository temperature less than 25;relative humidity less than 75%
used for organic synthesis fuel and pharmaceutical raw materials,produce initiator such as Benzoyl Peroxide,Tert-butyl Perbenzoa,herbicide and so on.
In pesticides,it is a new inducible pesticides and the intermediates of Isorathion,Karphos. Benzoyl Chloride is the important reagents of N-Phenylbenzamide and Benzyl group.
Dangerous Chemicals NO. 81121
UN NO. 1736