- Cas NO.:7791-18-6
- Molecular Formula:H12Cl2MgO6
- Melting Point:117℃
- Boiling Point:1412
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents. Protect from moisture.
- Water Solubility:2350 g/L (20℃)
- Appearance:yellow flake/white flake
- usage:melting snow
- Brand Name:tenor
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/bag in a PP woven bag with PE inner liner ,with or without pallets
- Delivery Detail:15days after receiving the prepayment
Product Name:Magnesium Chloride
Molecular Formula: MgCl2
CAS NO: 7791-18-6
1) Metallurgy: Used to make refractory material and raw material of making number 2 flux and smelting magnesium.
2) Chemical: Used to make all kinds of magnesium salt, such as magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate,
cracker kindling and raw material of antifreeze.
3) Construction material: With magnesite (MgO), it can be made into hard corrosion resistance magnesia cement, artificial marble,
floor, ceiling, decorative board, fireproof board, partition board, magnesite well lid, bathtub, door and window frame and mobile home.
4) Machine: In daily life, magnesite and it can be made into machine packing chest, triangle cushion and furniture etc.
5) Food: Bean curd made from solution of magnesium chloride is tenderer and delicious .Also it can act as some food additives.
6) Communication: As snow thawing agent in road, quicker ice melting speed, small vehicle corrosion.
7) Medicine: Magnesium chloride can be made into a kind of medicine.
8) Agriculture: Used to make magnesium fertilizer, potassium magnesium fertilizer and cotton defoliant.
1) 25kg/bag,50kg/bag in a PP woven bag with PE inner liner.
2) 1000kg/bag (jumbo bag).
1) Be prone to absorb moisture and deliquesce, sealed preserve; be stored in the dry, ventilated and cool place.
2) Scratch resistant when transportation