- Classification:Detergent Raw Materials
- Cas NO.:60-00-4
- Molecular Formula:C10H16N2O8
- Melting Point:237-245℃ (dec.)
- Boiling Point:614.2 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with copper, copper alloys, nickel, aluminium, strong oxidizing agents, strong bases
- Water Solubility:0.5 g/L (25℃)
- Refractive index:1.603
- Flash Point:325.2 °C
- Appearance:white crystalline powder.
- usage:Detergents and cleaning formulations, metal finishing, textiles, paper and pulps
- Brand Name:KylinQuest
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:N.W. 25kgs in paper-PE bags
- Delivery Detail:
EDTA is a strong chelating agents and is very effective at preventing the deleterious effects of heavy metal
ions like iron, manganese or copper in bleaching processes. EDTA shows an excellent ability to dissolve
various types of scale and can be described as a true-all around chelating agent. EDTA is inherently
- Soap/Detergents: Prevention of calcium and magnesium soap formation; improve detergency of soaps
and detergents. Stabilizes perborate and percarbonate bleaches.
- Chemical Cleaning: Removes calcium oxalate, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, barium sulfate, and
other type scales from process equipment.
- I & I Cleaners: Dissolves scale, prevents scale formation, improves detergency of surfactants. Prevents
turbidity in concentrated liquid cleaners and shampoos. Minimizes effects of polyvalent metal ions on
emulsions, lubricants and polishes.
- Metal Finishing: Removal of oxide films from metal articles; alkaline derusting; antistreak agents for
pickling baths; alkaline degreasing.
- Textiles: Controls metal ions in scouring, boil-off, bleaching, dyeing, stripping and finishing operations.
Protects fluorescent whitening agents from metal catalyzed oxidation and degradation. Protects dyes
from color change.
- Pulp/Paper: Improves efficiency of hydro bleach; reduces metal catalyzed brightness reversion. Used in
descaling process equipment. Protects dyes from precipitation with metals.
Appearance: white crystalline powder.
Content (EDTA): ≥ 99.0%
Residual on Ignition: ≤ 0.15%
Chloride(as Cl): ≤ 0.05%
Sulfate (as SO4): ≤ 0.05%
Iron (as Fe): ≤ 0.001%
Heavy Metal (as Pb): ≤ 0.001%
N.W. 25kgs in paper-PE bags.