- Classification:Detergent Raw Materials
- Cas NO.:64-02-8
- Molecular Formula:C10H12N2Na4O8
- Melting Point:>300oC
- Boiling Point:Decomposes (> 400 C)
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- Water Solubility:Soluble
- Flash Point:Not considered to be a fire hazard
- Appearance:white crystalline powder.
- usage:Detergents and cleaning formulations, metal finishing, textiles, paper and pulps
- Brand Name:KylinQuest
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:N.W. 25kgs in paper-PE bags
- Delivery Detail:
- Soap/Detergents: Prevention of calcium and magnesium soap formation; improve detergency of soaps and detergents. Stabilizes perborate and percarbonate bleaches.
- Chemical Cleaning: Removes calcium oxalate, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, barium sulfate, and other type scales from process equipment.
- I & I Cleaners: Dissolves scale, prevents scale formation, improves detergency of surfactants. Prevents turbidity in concentrated liquid cleaners and shampoos. Minimizes effects of polyvalent metal ions on emulsions, lubricants and polishes.
- Metal Finishing: Removal of oxide films from metal articles; alkaline derusting; antistreak agents for pickling baths; alkaline degreasing.
- Textiles: Controls metal ions in scouring, boil-off, bleaching, dyeing, stripping and finishing operations. Protects fluorescent whitening agents from metal catalyzed oxidation and degradation. Protects dyes from color change.
- Pulp/Paper: Improves efficiency of hydro bleach; reduces metal catalyzed brightness reversion. Used in descaling process equipment. Protects dyes from precipitation with metals.