- Classification:Ester & Derivatives
- Cas NO.:79-20-9
- Molecular Formula:C3H6O2
- Melting Point:-98℃
- Boiling Point:57.4℃
- Stability:Stable. Extremely flammable - readily forms explosive mixtures with air. Note low flash point and wide explosion limits. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, strong bases, strong acids, nitrates. May be moisture sensitive.
- Water Solubility:250 g/L (20℃)
- Refractive index:1.36-1.362
- Flash Point:-10℃
- Appearance:colorless transparent liquid
- usage:New type of organic solvent, applied to replace acetone, methyl ethyl ketone etc.
- Brand Name:Ruifeng
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:180KG/190KG/210KG per Drum
- Delivery Detail:Within 2 weeks after your deposit or L/C.
Methyl acetate as a new type of organic solvent is applied to replace acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, ethyl acetate and cyclopentane. It’s in line with national industrial policies and environmental standards.
Main ingredients: 99.95%
Appearance and properties: colorless transparent liquid, with fragrance.
The melting point (℃): -98.7
The boiling point (℃): 57.8
The relative density (water =1): 0.92
Relative vapour density (air =1): 2.55
Vapor pressure (kPa): 13.33 (9.4 ℃)
Flash point (℃): -10
The heat of combustion (kJ/mol): 1593.4
Solubility in water (S): 31.9g/100ml
Ignition temperature (℃): 454
The explosion max limit % (V/V): 13.9
The explosion min limit % (V/V): 4.1
Stability and reactivity: stability
Hazardous characteristics: flammable, vapor and air can form explosive mixtures, in case of fire, high heat combustion caused the explosion. If mixed with oxidants react violently. The vapor is heavier than air, so it will be spread to a far place in the lower and encounter fire.
Solubility: soluble in water, miscible in ethanol, ethyl ether and most organic solvents.
Forbidden: not allowed to be mixed with strong oxidant, alkali or acid.