- Classification:Other Inorganic Chemicals
- Cas NO.:7429-90-5
- Molecular Formula:Al
- Melting Point:660℃
- Boiling Point:2460℃
- Stability:Stable. Powder is flammable. Reacts very exothermically with halogens. Moisture and air sensitive. Incompatible with strong acids, caustics, strong oxidizing agents, halogenated hydrocarbons.
- Water Solubility:Soluble in hot water
- Flash Point:645℃
- Appearance:Silver gray
- usage:Painting, Coating, Automobile paint.
- Brand Name:Kingstyle
- Painting Industries:Pigments
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg per drum
- Delivery Detail:Kingstyle Metal Pigments
These products continue to inspire
and provide automotive industry stylists
and coatings formulators with a wide range of brighter
and more dazzling metallic effects.