- Classification:Other Inorganic Chemicals
- Cas NO.:10545-99-0
- Molecular Formula:Cl2S
- Melting Point:-80
- Boiling Point:°Cat760mmHg
- Stability:No data.
- Flash Point:°C
- Appearance:Red liquid
- usage:Chlorine carrier, rubber vulcanizing, vulcanized oils, purifying sugar juices, sulfur solvent, chloridizing agent in metallurgy, manufacture of organic chemicals.
- Brand Name:Organo
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:For Exportsa) In U.N. approved drums b) In ISO-Container/Tanks .
- Delivery Detail:Delivery Lead Times: Depends on Quantity Required. Delivery Terms: Ex Plant / Delivered / FOB / CIF Payment Terms: against L/C , T/T etc
We are the manufacturer, trader, exporter and supplier of Sulphur Dichloride (SDCL) and Sulphur Monochloride (SMCL).
Company manufactures above chemicals based on Chlorine & Sulphur. These Chemicals are hazardous chemical, so adequate care is taken in maintaining total environmental safety control while manufacturing the same.
Contract / Custom Manufacturing:
As a group of companies , we are always looking forward to contract manufacturing of those chemicals which are based on Sulphur Mono chloride and Sulphur Di Chloride.
Interested Indian and International manufacturers based on above products namely SMCL and SDCL which are required as intermediates for:
* Rubber Chemicals,
* Lube Oil Additives,
* Pharmaceutical intermediates,
* Dyes & Dyes Intermediates, etc.
as well as companies looking for the third party custom manufacturing of SMCL and SDCL are encouraged to contact us at our corporate office at Mumbai, INDIA .
It is a very Reactive Chemical and as a replacement for Thionyl chloride in many cases.
Major uses are: It is used in Manufacture of Temephos, Thiodicarb,Captafol, Benfuracarb and bithionol which have pplications in Pesticide industry
It is used in Manufacture of 4,4'-Thiodiphenol which has applications in Rubber industry.
It is used in Manufacture of Timolol and Timolol Maleate which has applications in API Industry.
It is used in Manufacture of Lube Oil Additives. (Petroleum) .