- Cas NO.:81-25-4
- Molecular Formula:C24H40O5
- Melting Point:197-202℃
- Boiling Point:545
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Water Solubility:0.28 g/L (15℃)
- Refractive index:1.558
- Flash Point:321°C
- Appearance:White crystalline powder
- usage:The cholesterol is still the raw material of cosmetics, and a good surfactant of medicine
- Brand Name:NWS
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/drum with two plastic-bags inside, 1Kg aluminum foil bag or required by clients.
- Delivery Detail:according to the contract
1)Basic information of Cholic acid:
Synonyms: 3α,7α,12α-Trihydroxy-5β-cholan-24-oic acid
CAS No. : 81-25-4
Molecular Formula: C24H40O5
Molecular Weight: 408.58
Loss on Drying: 0.80%
Residual on Ignition: 0.30%
Solubility: Clear and no deposit
Heavy Metals: 15ppm (Complies)
Standard: In-house standard
Appearance: White or almost white powder
2)Uses of Cholic acid:
The cholesterol is still the raw material of cosmetics, and a good surfactant of medicine products.It can also be used for additive of animal feed.
Package: 25kg/drum with two plastic-bags inside, 1Kg aluminum foil bag, 10-100g white plastic bottle or required by clients.
Storage: Store in cool & dry place not freeze., keep away from strong light and heat
Delivery Detail: 5days after comfiming order