Product name: Fucoidan(Kelp Extract)
Botanical Source: Laminaria Japonica Aresch
Specification: Fucoidan: 10-95%, Fucoxanthin: 10%-50%
Molecular formula: C42H58O6
Molecular Weight: 658.91
Appearance: White fine powder
SPECIFICATION: 85%, 98%
CAS NO.: 9072-19-9
Molecular formula: (C6H10O7S)n
Molecular Weight: 658.91
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
Packing: Cardboard drum (25kg/drum), double plastic bag of foodstuff inside.
- With similar polysaccharide structure to heparin, fucoidan has good anticoagulant activity;
- It has the inhibiting effect on the replication of several coated virus, such as human immunodeficiency and human cytomegalo—vims;
- In addition to inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, it can also restrain the diffuse of tumor cells by enhancing immunity;
- It can obviously reduce the content of serum cholesterol and triglyceride. Besides, it has no such liver and kidney damage, or other side effects;
- It has the function of antidiabetics, radiation protection, antioxidant, the inhibition of heavy metal absorption fluctuate, and the restraint of mammals zona-binding combined.
- Applied in health food field, be widely used in food additives industry, which can be added into the dairy, beverage, health care products, pastries, cold drinks, jelly, bread, milk and so on;
- Applied in cosmetic field, it is a kind of water-soluble polymer natural extracts with sntiphlogistic sterilization effect. So it can be used as a new type of high moisturizing instead of glycerin;
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is the raw material of new tradition medicine which is often added in kidney products.
Fucoidan is extracted from natural wild algae originated from unpolluted ocean to ensure product safety.
Fucoidan, a complex sulfated polysaccharide containing substantial percentages of L-fucose and sulfate ester groups, is a constituent of brown algae and some marine invertebrates. Besides L-fucose, it frequently contains D-xylose, D-galactose, D-mannose and D-glucuronic acid.
The product is extract from the natural plant of Laminaria Japonica which is Brown green powder after the special extract processing, we got the 5%-98% Fucoidan extract. They are powder form with good color. It’s mainly used for Medicine, cosmetic, food additive field as raw materials.
Xi’an Tianxingjian Natural Bio-product Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Xi’an Tianxingjian Natural Bio-products Group with rights of self-managed imports and exports, mainly deals in natural biological extracts with Chinese herbs and agricultural and sideline products as raw material in over 60 varieties of three series, and sets up impeccable marketing service system. The products are mainly exported to America, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, Europe and Southeast Asia, winning a high reputation with quality product and credit guarantee. Meanwhile, its efficient and pragmatic management team spares no efforts to develop “Tianxinjian” into a leading brand in the industry while laying a solid foundation for corporate development. “Reliable Quality, Excellent Service&rdq.....more>>