- Classification:Food Additives
- Cas NO.:66-84-2
- Molecular Formula:C6H13NO5.HCl
- Melting Point:190-194℃
- Boiling Point:449.9 oC at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents. Combustible.
- Water Solubility:soluble
- Refractive index:72 ° (C=1, H2O)
- Flash Point:225.9 oC
- Appearance:white powder cystal
- usage:Novel application of glucosamine to prepare medical agent for treating vertigo. Found in chitin, in mucoproteins, and in mucopolysaccharides. Antiarthritic. Recent studies show that its chondroprotective activity is related to its antiapoptic properties.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:
- Delivery Detail:
This product is natural amine sugar extracted from the Chitin in the sea shrimp and crab shell, as food additive and raw material for pharmacy. It is white crystal line powder, non-harmful, odourless, non-pollutive, non-corrosive, non-burnable, non-explosive, according with the export standard of WTO.