- Classification:Hormones and synthetic substitutes
- Cas NO.:76-43-7
- Molecular Formula:C20H29FO3
- Melting Point:240 oC
- Boiling Point:474.2 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable under normal shipping and handling conditions.
- Water Solubility:NEGLIGIBLE
- Refractive index:1.562
- Flash Point:240.6 °C
- Appearance:white powder
- usage:Medicine,Bodybuilding,Raw material.
- Brand Name:C20H29FO3
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:1KG/bag aluminous bag or Packing as your request
- Delivery Detail:EMS or EUB
2)CAS No: 76-43-7
5)Einecs No: 200-961-8
7)Package: As your require
8)Appearance: white crystall powder.
9)USES:Fluoxymesterone is a halogenated derivative of 17-alpha-methyltestosterone. Contrary to what one might expect, this drug has poor binding to the Androgen Receptor (AR). Presumably its effects are largely non-AR mediated. It however is a rather toxic drug and I consider it to be a poor choice except perhaps pre-contest for those willing to suffer its toxicity, or for endurance athletes in non-tested competitions.