- Classification:Halide ( Except Chloride )
- Cas NO.:7789-41-5
- Molecular Formula:CaBr2
- Melting Point:730 °C
- Boiling Point:806℃
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Water Solubility:125 g/100 mL (0 °C);143 g/100 ml (20°C);312 g/100 mL (100 °C) in water
- Flash Point:806-812°C
- Appearance:clear colorless liquid
- usage:to be used as drilling fluid and completion fluid in oil wells.
- Brand Name:Reano
- specific gravity:1.7
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:The calcium bromide solution is packed in IBC tanks.
- Delivery Detail:Time of delivery: 20 days after receiving the 30% T/T payment in advance.
Molecular formula: CaBr2
Cas No.: 7789-41-5
Ec No.: 232-164-6
Calcium bromide solution is used as a completion and workover fluid to control wellbore pressures in upstream oil operations. It can be used alone or mixed with calcium chloride or zinc bromide to achieve a clear, solid-free fluid over a wide range of densities.
clear colorless liquid
Specific gravity at 20℃
Packaging and Storage
The calcium bromide solution is packed in 200L plastic drum or 1000L IBC tank.