- Classification:Petroleum Additives
- Cas NO.:7647-15-6
- Molecular Formula:BrNa
- Melting Point:755℃
- Boiling Point:1390℃
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong acids. Hygroscopic.
- Water Solubility:905 g/L (20℃)
- Refractive index:1.6412
- Flash Point:1390 °C
- Appearance:white powder/granule
- usage:Mainly used as completion fluids, maintaining fluids in ocean oil drilling
- applied range:Oil drilling solid
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25KG PP bag with PE inner bag/1000kg bulk bag
- Delivery Detail:by sea
WEIFANG YINGSHENG CHEMICAL CO.,LIMITED
Weifang Yingsheng Chemical Co., Limited inherits from Yuhan International Trading Co., Limited. Founded in 2008, Yuhan has been focusing on domestic and oversea business of oilfield chemical, flame retardant and fine chemical. With the continuous development of business, Yuhan established Weifang Yingsheng Chemical Co., Ltd in May, 2011. Taking on the basis of bromine industry in Bohai Bay, Yingsheng devotes itself to becoming a professional global service enterprise specializing in the further processing production of bromine and brominated compounds.
Product Data Sheet Of Sodium Bromide
Product Name: Sodium Bromide (NaBr)
Cas No.: 7647-15-6
Molecular Formula: NaB
Purity %: 98.5 min.
Mositure %: 0.5 max.
Bromate(BrO3-) %: 0.003 max
.Chloride(Cl-) %: 1.0 max
.Sulphate(SO42-) %: 0.1 max.
Heavy Metal(Pb) ppm: 5 max.