- Classification:Syntheses Material Intermediates
- Cas NO.:56773-42-3
- Molecular Formula:C8H20N.C8F17O3S
- Melting Point:184-190℃
- Water Solubility:Soluble in water, and alcohol
- Appearance:Yellowish or white powder
- usage:Chromium fog inhibitor
- Brand Name:Tinkoal
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kgs/drum
- Delivery Detail:Delivered in 7days before we received the money, shipped by sea, by air or by express.
The express we use is as below: DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS and EMS, etc.
Heptadecafluorooctanesulfonic acid tetraethylammonium salt
Other name: FT-248
Molecular formula: C16H20F17NSO3
Molecular weight: 629
pH value: 2-3
Density (20°C): 1.2g/cm3
Freezing Point: -3°C
Appearance: White powder
Surface tension: 22mN/m(0.1% aqueous solution)
Application:1. Used as chrome-fume suppressor for both decorative and functional chromium plating, (level of addition: 25mg~50mg/ liter )
2. Used as wetting agent, leveling agent and antistatic agent for photographic paper and film.
3. Used as wetting agent for glass etching and opacification baths
4. Used as wetting agent for acid baths for metal surface treatment e.g. anodizing baths, chromatizing baths.
5. Used as demould agent for plastic tetraethylammonium.