- Cas NO.:24937-78-8
- Molecular Formula:(C2H4)x.(C4H6O2)y
- Melting Point:99℃
- Boiling Point:170.6°Cat760mmHg
- Stability:Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, bases.
- Flash Point:260℃
- Appearance:White powder
- usage:Additive in drymix mortar to increase the bond strength
- Brand Name:Setaky
- Redispersible polymer powder:RDP
- RD Powder:VAE powder
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg per bage
- Delivery Detail:Within 7 days
Re-dispersible polymer powder
It is a redispersible polymer powder produced by spray-drying speicail water-based emulsion, mostly based on vinyl acetate, ethylene and acrylic acid. It dissolves in water easily and quickly forms emulsion.
·Flexible waterproof putty
·Tile adhesive/Tile joint filler
|Protective colloid system||Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA)|
|Appearance||White powder, freely flowing|
|Ash content||10% ±2|
|Stacking density||450−550 g/L|
|Average particle size||~80 μm|
|Glass transition temperature||-11ºC|
|Minimum film-forming temperature||0ºC|
·Higher flexural strength
·Increased impact and abrasion resistance
·Improve abrasion resistance, durability, wetherability.
Standard Packing: In 25kg paper bags inner with PE bags
20 feet container: 14 tons with pallets or 17 tons without pallets.