- Classification:Syntheses Material Intermediates
- Cas NO.:108-05-4
- Molecular Formula:C4H6O2
- Melting Point:-93℃
- Boiling Point:72-73℃
- Stability:Stable. Highly flammable. Incompatible with acids, bases, oxidizing agents, peroxides, chlorosulfonic acid, ethylene imine, hydrochloric acid, oleum, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, 2-aminoethanol, light. Susceptible to polymerization; commercial product may be stabilized by the addition of hydroquinone.
- Water Solubility:23 g/L (20℃)
- Refractive index:1.394-1.396
- Flash Point:-8℃
- Appearance:COLOURLESS MOBILE LIQUID , WITH CHARACTERISTIC ODOUR
In polymerized form for plastic masses, films, and lacquers.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:
- Delivery Detail:
Vinyl acetate is mainly used for the production of vinyl acetate and copolymers with other olefins. Used to manufacture polyvinyl alcohol fiber ( i.e Dimension ) and adhesive. Ethylene - vinyl acetate resin ( EVA ) obtained from vinyl acetate and ethylene copolymerization is an important textile additive, adhesive, raw material for wireless binder in printing industry and rigid PVC modifier. The vinyl acetate copolymer obtained from vinyl acetate and vinyl chloride is the raw material of the record. The copolymer can also be used as coating and colloid protective agent. For the synthesis of resin fiber, also used as the intermediate and adhesive of oil pour point thickening agent. it has good transparency and elasticity, can foam molding as sole of shoe material, can also be used for shoe material, chemical ink and glue, can also be used for medical supplies.