Brine for refrigeration plants, ice and dust control on roads, and in concrete.
Calcium chloride (CAS: 10035-04-8):
1) Specification: Calcium Chloride Dihydrate (Cacl2.2H2O) 74-77%min
2) Appearance: White Flakes
3) Function: Melting snow in winter, oil drilling, desiccant and so on
4) Packaging: 25kg/bag in a PP woven bag with PE inner liner.
5) Production capacity: 50000 mt per year
6) Delivery time: 15 days after received prepayment
1) Calcium Chloride Dihydrate: 74.0-77.0% Min
2) Magnesium and Alkali Metal Chloride (NaCl) %: 4.0Max
3) Calcium Hydroxide %: 0.4 Max
4) Water Insoluble %: 0.3 Max
5) Calcium Sulfate %:0.1 Max
Located in Weifang, Shandong Province, P. R. China, where it is well-known as the production base of crude salt and bromide benefited by the advantaged subsurface brine resource , Weifang Runwei Trade Co., Ltd. is a professional trade company which is engaged in selling chemical products. Our main products include inorganic chemicals such as Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride and Snow Melting Agents; water treatments chemicals such as Polyaluminium Chloride, Aluminium Sulphate and Polyacrylamide; fine chemicals such as Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC, CAS: 9004-32-4) and 2-Acrylamido-2-methylpropanesulfonic acid (AMPS, CAS: 15214-89-8). They are extensively used in the fields of water treatment products, oil additives, rubber chemicals, inorganic chemicals, snow melting and food add.....more>>