- Classification:Organic Intermediate
- Cas NO.:148-24-3
- Molecular Formula:C9H7NO
- Melting Point:70-74℃
- Boiling Point:267℃ (752 mmHg)
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures. Darkens and decomposes on exposure to light.
- Water Solubility:INSOLUBLE
- Flash Point:100 °C
- Appearance:White to pale yellow crystalline powder
- usage:complexing agent pharmaceutical intermediate
- Brand Name:8-Hydroxyquinoline
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/drum
- Delivery Detail:Within one week
Chemical name: 8-Hydroxyquinoline
Empirical formula: C9H7NO
Physical form: White to pale yellow crystalline powder
Concentration (%): ≥99.6(UV)
Melting point: 72-76℃
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and diluted acid.
Application 8-Hydroxyquinoline is used as complexing agent in electroplating baths, to complex metal ions such as Cu2+, Be2+, Mg2+, Zn2+, Ni2+, Cr3+ etc., it’s also used as a pharmaceutical intermediate.
25kg/drum, stored in cool and dry place.