- Classification:Powder Coating
- Cas NO.:119-53-9
- Molecular Formula:C14H12O2
- Melting Point:137 C
- Boiling Point:344 C
- Stability:Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- Water Solubility:0.03 g/100ml AUTOIGNITION
- Flash Point:154.8 °C
- Appearance:white & pale yellowing granule
- usage:0.3-0.5% of total formulation
- Brand Name:Jietonda
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25Kg/bag
- Delivery Detail:1-5 days
The function of Benzoin is to eliminate bubbles in the melt coatings which will create pinholes in coatings
film. It can be applied in all categories of powder coatings.
3. Use method & levels
Premix Benzoin with other components of the formula before extrusion.
The use level is 0.3-0.5% by total weight of formula.
4. Package & Storage
Packaging with PE lined Kraft paper bags. Net weight 25kg per bag.
Store in temperature between 2-32 or cool and dry place. Keep package closed after using. Keep away from
heat and fire.
Based on our experience the shelf life of this product under above conditions is at least 2 years.