- Classification:Biological Pesticide
- Cas NO.:7773-06-0
- Molecular Formula:H6N2O3S
- Melting Point:132-135℃
- Boiling Point:160 C
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong acids, strong oxidizing agents.
- Water Solubility:1950 g/L (20℃)
- Flash Point:160°C
- Appearance:White crystal
- Brand Name:Weifang Youke International Trading Co,Ltd
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:
- Delivery Detail:within 10 work days after order confirmed and payment arrived
The Product Description of Ammonium sulfamate
Name: Ammonium sulfamate
It is widely used in industrial sectors such as pesticide, printing and dyeing, tobacco, building materials, textile and so on. It is an important raw material for the production of soybean herbicide - imidazine and curing agent. It can be used as a resin crosslinking promoter, softener and flame retardant for paper and textile. In the United States, many trees and shrubs are wilted by trees and shrubs, which are of great significance to the establishment of a forest fire belt.
Other: it is hygroscopic. The heat is decomposed and a large amount of inert gas is released.
Storage transportation: sealed and dry preservation