- Classification:Other Inorganic Salts
- Cas NO.:12054-85-2
- Molecular Formula:Mo7O24?6(NH4)?4(H2O)
- Melting Point:190℃
- Boiling Point:°Cat760mmHg
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong acids, strong oxidizing agents.
- Water Solubility:400 g/L (20℃)
- Flash Point:°C
- Brand Name:huamu
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:jumbo bag
- Delivery Detail:by air or by sea
Ammonium molybdate 99%
Chemical Name: Ammonium Molybdate
Molecular Formula :( NH4) 6Mo7O24 , 4H2O
Molecular Weight: 1235.86
Purity: 99%min ,Mo 54.0%min
Colorless or pale yellow-green diamond-shaped crystal, relative density 2.498g/m3 (20°C). Stable in the air, its aqueous solution is weakly acidic, the solubility in the aqueous solution of 20° C and 80-90°C, respectively, equal to 300 g / l and 500 g / l. Heated to 90°C, will loss a water of crystallization, 170 ~ 190°C, broken down into ammonia, water, and molybdenum trioxide. Placed air weathering, and lose some ammonia. Soluble in water, acid and alkali, and insoluble in ethanol. Toxic, the maximum allowable concentration in the air is 2mg/m3.
It can promote the absorption and conversion of a variety of nutrients, improve crops carbohydrates and protein synthesis.
It can promote the growth and development of the nodule, Rhizobium nitrogen fixation activity, the promotion of biological nitrogen fixation and nodule more bulky.
It can make thick leaves of fruit trees, protecting flowers and fruit, improve pollination and fruit set, fruit enlargement fast.
1. Seed dressing: per kilogram seeds with 1-2 grams ammonium molybdate. Spraying with stirring in order to ensure spray uniformly after Dilution. Seeding after stacking 1-2 hours to be dried.
2. Seed soaking: Soaking the seeds 12-20 hours of seed with 0.05% ammonium molybdate solution. treatment and spraying the combination, you can save fertilizer. The seed treatment and foliar spray by combining can save fertilizer.
3. Foliar spraying: 0.03-0.05% ammonium molybdate solution for 50-75 kg / acre, in the seedling stage or before the flowering stage continuous spraying 2-3 times can get the best results, each separated by 7 to 10 days.
4. Seed fertilization: per acre with 10-28 gram ammonium molybdate of water dissolved mixed with phosphate, potash in the furrow or hole.
Packing: 25kgs plastic woven bag.
Stored in a cool, dry warehouse to prevent the hot and humid. Don`t use iron containers to prevent the precipitation of molybdenum fertilizer. It is best to operation with a pot or plastic film.